July 15-20, 2018
Young Women in Business – Leadership Camp is a program offered by the Iowa State University Ivy College of Business for young women interested in exploring how their skills and interests translate to opportunities in business. During this one-week camp participants will:
- Explore opportunities in business through workshops taught by Ivy College of Business faculty
- Connect with a current student mentor and learn firsthand about life as a business student
- Experience the Iowa State University campus, classrooms, dorms and dining centers during this overnight program
- Visit local business for a behind the scenes look at a variety of industries
- Build your leadership and communication skills
- Have a positive impact on the local community by working on a real-world project for a non-profit organization
YWIB – Leadership Camp is for young women entering grades 10-12 during the 2018-19 academic year. Strong applicants will be rising leaders in their schools and communities, and have GPAs over 3.5
Approximately 50 young women will be offered spots for the 2018 camp. Selection criteria includes academic performance, involvement, and interest in studying or exploring a business field.
Applications will open February 1, 2018 and close April 1, 2018. All applicants will be notified of their status by April 15, 2018.
YWIB – Leadership Camp is funded by the Iowa State University Ivy College of Business. All accommodations, meals, activities, program materials, and transportation during the week are covered by the college.
For additional information about YWIB – Leadership Camp contact email@example.com
The 2018 Camp Schedule will be available spring 2018.