What’s it like to be a business major? What’s it like to work in a particular industry? The College of Business at Iowa State University wants to help you find out.
The Young Women in Business Conference is designed especially for females in grades 9 through 12, their parents, teachers, and high school counselors. At this conference you can expect to:
- Explore majors in business
- Learn about career opportunities
- Attend interactive sessions lead by business faculty and professionals
- Hear directly from professionals working a variety of business fields
- Meet female business students from Iowa State and learn about their experiences and what they hope to accomplish
Tuesday, October 16, 2018
$15.00 registration fees are payable by credit card, check, or invoice and are nonrefundable. The cost includes all lunch and conference materials. Scholarships may be available; see registration form for details.
All attendees must register separately (including parents/teachers/counselors).
Tuesday, October 9, 2018
Transportation assistance may be available for groups of students. Approval is granted on a case-by-case basis and is limited by the funding available. Please contact Suzanne Lyndon, (515) 294-1504 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.