Business is Global
The best way to learn is through experience and the best time to have an international experience is now!
The College of Business International Programs Office is here to help you explore the world while taking courses that will count toward the completion of your business degree. We will help you select a study abroad program that fits your schedule, your budget, and your sense of adventure. We have partnered with excellent institutions around the world that offer business classes in English for your semester or summer abroad. Or, you can take an international study course and learn while you travel with your classmates and professor during a semester break.
One of the best ways to “Enjoy Your Adventure” here at Iowa State is to go have an adventure abroad! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your journey started.
Study Abroad for a Semester, Year,
Take classes (in English) for a semester, year, or summer term on the campus of one of our partner institutions. Start your search on ISUAbroad and make an appointment with our International Program coordinator to get the process started.
International study courses give you an option of earning ISU credit while learning abroad in the company of your classmates and a Colege of Business faculty member over a semester break. Many of these faculty-led courses involve live case studies and company visits with major international businesses. As an added bonus, College of Business students going on a College of Business faculty-led program automatically receive a scholarship!
For in-state students, exchange programs offer the option to study abroad with one of our partner universities while continuing to pay ISU tuition and fees. If you are an out-of-state student, you may not be eligible for exchanges, but don’t worry! Most programs will cost the same as your out of state tuition.
“Studying abroad has been a dream experience. I have learned more about life in a few months through conversations with locals and observations while traveling than I have in my entire time as an undergraduate. Being overseas for a semester and taking classes at a different school has given me a well-rounded college experience and an upper-hand moving to the next stages of life because of the lessons I’ve learned in international business, personal finances, politics, different cultures, history, and art. Every student in the College of Business should take advantage of the opportunities available to study abroad – whether it’s for a week over spring break or for an entire year, it’s an experience worth pursuing.”
Featured Study Abroad Programs
These are semester-long or summer programs that have many courses available for College of Business students. Please be sure to contact the College of Business International Programs Office for details on each program and to work closely with your academic adviser to select courses.
Search by Country
- Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management – Brussels *Exchange Program
Spring 2018 Faculty Led Programs
March 8 – 18, 2018
- MGMT 367: International Entrepreneurship
- Florence, Italy
- Study the essentials of operating an entrepreneurial firm in an international environment, and work on a case study of an Italian company.
- BUSAD491D: International Finance, Banking, and Accounting
- Madrid and Barcelona, Spain
- Network with Aegon/Transamerica and others while immersing yourself in a different culture.
- SCM491: International Supply Chain Management Live Case
- Gain field experience in global supply chains, and live case study with Caterpillar
Intern in Dublin or Prague this Summer!
- Guaranteed 8-week Internship
- Capital cities of Dublin or Prague
- Open to all Business Majors!
- Visit ISU Abroad and search for “EUSA”
- Questions? Speak to a study abroad peer adviser M-Th 1:00-3:00 in 1200 Gerdin or email email@example.com
For more information, contact
Business International Programs