Love ISU? Love Business? Love Your Major?
Become a Business Ambassador! Business Ambassadors are student volunteers that assist in the recruitment of prospective high school and community college students. Ambassadors are genuine about their experiences and provide a positive, inside look to being a College of Business student.
Currently accepting applications for 2017 Business Ambassadors – Deadline January 13, 5:00pm.
As an Ambassador, you would:
- Take prospective business students on tours of the Gerdin Business Building (Tours occur 1:00-2:00 p.m. daily)
- Participate in on-campus outreach events such as Experience Iowa State, student panels, and other activities hosted by the College of Business
- Attend regular bi-monthly meetings
- Complete the mandatory training provided by the Business Ambassador Coordinator
- Perform all ambassador duties on a regular and timely basis
- Assist in the recruitment of future ambassadors
- Maintain a Cyclone Life Blog, posting one blog per month about current experiences in the College of Business or related to the College of Business