Students are responsible for completing the registration process in a timely manner. Delays in registration may result in the assessment of late fees or cancellation of a class for low enrollment.
Registration is completed through AccessPlus; directions for the registration process are included below. A schedule of elective offerings can be found at the bottom of this page.
Please contact your advisor or major professor when selecting classes to make sure you are completing your Program of Study.
- Review the business electives for the upcoming semester.
- Log on to AccessPlus using your ISU ID number and university Password.
- Start date, start time and current hold information is now available on AccessPlus. To find this information within AccessPlus, use the student tab link and then the current information link on the left-hand side of the page.
- Select the Class registration link on the left-hand side of the page and select the appropriate term.
- Use the Find Course/Section feature to identify the appropriate department and course. Select the desired course and section; this will than allow you to Add/drop the selected section.
- Your preliminary schedule will appear at the bottom of the Web registration page. This is your working copy to reference while building your spring schedule.
- Print a copy of your completed schedule by using the My Classes link located at the top of the page.
- To exit AccessPlus, select Logout in the upper left-hand corner of the screen, and follow the prompts. The AccessPlus Security Guidelines link provides information on how to clear the browser’s cache to ensure your personal information is not compromised.