Applying to the Ivy MBA in Des Moines
Advance your career with the Ivy MBA in Des Moines, a program for driven working professionals delivered in a fast-paced, team-based learning environment. Applications are accepted year-round, and you can start in the fall, spring, or summer.
- Online application
- GMAT or GRE test scores. The Ivy MBA in Des Moines accepts the Executive Assessment in place of the GMAT or GRE for candidates who have five or more years of professional, post-undergraduate work experience.
- TOEFL or IELTS test scores (international students only)
- Resume (2 pages maximum, upload to the online application or submit to email@example.com)
- Personal Essay Form (upload to the online application or submit to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Two letters of recommendation (academic and work-related sources only)
Only complete applications will be reviewed. Once the application has been reviewed, selected applicants will be contacted to schedule an interview.
Waiver of the standardized admissions test (GMAT or GRE) will be considered for applicants who meet the academic and professional requirements. The following academic and the professional criteria must BOTH be met for GMAT/GRE waiver.
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.20 from a regionally-accredited U.S. institution; or
- An earned postgraduate degree from a regionally-accredited U.S. institution; or
- Satisfactory grades (B or higher) in at least two graduate business courses in an approved pre-MBA or graduate certificate program
- Five years or more of progressive, professional work experiences. (A postgraduate degree may substitute for the five-year experience minimum.)
You may request a GMAT waiver prior to officially applying to Ivy MBA in Des Moines program by submitting a Petition to Waive the GMAT Requirement.