This program is not yet open to international students requiring F-1 Status.
- Currently employed with 2+ years of work experience in a data analytics related job
- Bachelor’s degree in science, technology, engineering, math, or related fields
- Undergraduate GPA 3.0 or better
- TOEFL 100 (IELTS 7) or higher required for international applicants
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or GRE is not required
- The deadline for Summer 2017 is June 1st.
Profile of students entering Summer 2016
Average Age – 33
Percentage of Women – 31%
Average Work Experience – 9 years
Average undergraduate GPA – 3.32
For inquiries about admission, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-294-8118.