Title: Vice President for Economic Development and Business Engagement / Ruan Chair in Supply Chain Management / Professor of Supply Chain Management
Department: Supply Chain Management
Office: 1210 Economic Development Core Facility
Phone number: (515) 294-8105
- DBA, Transportation with supportive fields of Economics and Management, Indiana University, 1983
- MBA, Indiana University, 1978
- BS, Transportation, Indiana University, 1975
- Freight Transportation Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Carrier Management
- Truck Driver Issues
- Cantor, D., Blackhurst, J., Pan, M. and Crum, M. (2014) "Examining the Role of Stakeholder Pressure and Knowledge Management on Supply Chain Risk and Demand Responsiveness", International Journal of Logistics Management, 25 (1):202-223.
- Cantor, D., Macdonald J., and Crum, M. (2011) "Commercial Driver Retention: The Influence of Workplace Justice Perceptions", Journal of Business Logistics, 32 (3):274-286.
- Martens, B., Crum, M. and Poist, R. (2011) "Examining Antecedents to Supply Chain Security Effectiveness: An Exploratory Study", Journal of Business Logistics, 32 (2):153-166.
- Suzuki, Y., Crum, M. and Pautsch, G. (2009) "Predicting Truck Driver Turnover", Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 45 (4):538-550.