Title: Associate Professor of Supply Chain / Academic Launch Director - Supply Chain Forum
Department: Supply Chain Management
Office: 3222 Gerdin Business Building
Phone number: (515) 294-5007
- PhD, Purdue, 2006
- MS, Agricultural Economics, North Dakota State University, 1999
- BS, Agricultural Economics, North Dakota State University, 1996
- Supply Chain Network Design
- Domestic Transportation
- Food and Agriculture Supply Chains
- Biofuel and Biomass Supply Chains
- Correll, D., Y. Suzuki, and B.J. Martens (2017) "The diversity-logistics hypothesis: how animals and manufacturers stand to reduce inbound logistics and inventory costs through diversity. ", Progress in Industrial Ecology, an International Journal, 11 (1):79-96.
- Hoque, M., G. Artz, D. Jarboe and B. J. Martens. (2015) "Producer Participation in Biomass Markets: Farm Factors, Market Factors, and Correlated Choices.", Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 47 (3):317-344.
- Correll, Suzuki, Martens (2014) "Biorenewable Fuels at the Intersection of Product and Process Flexibility: A Novel Modeling Approach and Application", International Journal of Production Economics, 150:1-8.
- Correll, D., Y. Suzuki, and B.J. Martens (2014) "Logistical supply chain design for bioeconomy application ", Biomass and Bioenergy, 66:60-69.
- Martens, Scheibe, Bergey (2012) "Supply Chains in sub-Saharan Africa: A Model for Small-Scale Seed Enterpreneurs", Decision Sciences Journal, :737-759.