Monday-Friday, 7:30 – 5:00 p.m.
Express Hours (10-minute appointments)
Monday-Friday, 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Directions to 1320 Gerdin Business Building
- Take I-35 to the Highway 30 Exit and go west
- Take the University Boulevard Exit (formerly Elwood Drive) (Cyclone Stadium exit) and turn north
- Turn left on Lincoln Way (fourth set of lights)
- Pass Ash Avenue (3rd set of lights) and take a right into the Memorial Union Parking Ramp
- Exit parking ramp to the north on the ground level proceeding north via sidewalk to the Gerdin Business Building.
- You will see a map on a sign showing all the locations on campus on the sidewalk just north of the ground level exit from the parking ramp. You can enter the Gerdin Business Building on the west side towards the Campanile) which is the first floor.
- Proceed through the main lobby area to the east, going past the stairway, following the hallway around a corner past the water fountains. Our office is the first office beyond the water fountain.