2018 Building Community Recap
On February 1, we hosted our second Building our Community event. More than 140 students, faculty, and staff donated their time to provide feedback on how to improve our Community. These “word clouds” visually represent ideas and concepts that were most talked about. Our Diversity Committee will use these to identify steps to improve our community and meet our goal of continuous improvement in the areas of diversity and inclusion.
If you were unable to attend and would like to provide us with some (anonymous) feedback, click here to access survey.
If you attended the event and would like to share your impressions or suggestions to improve our next event, please communicate directly to our Diversity Committee Chair Prof. Valentina Salotti (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Think of a time when you felt people listened to you. What helped you make your voice heard?
- Action Item Ivy College of Business: What can the Ivy College of Business do to increase the diversity of ideas, cultures, and experiences of students, faculty, and staff?
- Action Item Self: How can I make others feel empowered?
- What helps me feel welcome as a student, faculty, and staff member?
- Action Item Ivy College of Business: What can the Ivy College of Business do to help faculty, students, and staff feel more welcome in student organizations, in the classroom, and in the administrative offices?
- Action Item Self: What can I do to make others feel more welcome
- Think of a time when you felt most respected by others at the college. What helped?
- Action Item Ivy College of Business: What can the Ivy College of Business do to promote more of these moments?
- Action Item Self: What can I do to promote more of these moments?