- Current Students
- Prospective Students
Professional Standards & Expectations
Each member of Iowa State University’s College of Business community accepts personal responsibility to support and represent the College’s high ethical standards and to promote an environment where all individuals may succeed academically, professionally, and personally.
Further, each member of the community is committed to the College’s mission to link theory with practice for tomorrow’s business leaders.
Professional Standards and Expectations
As a College of Business student,
- I treat all individuals with respect and dignity.
- I strive to set a standard of professional behavior when representing the College and University at external events.
- I strive to set a standard of professional behavior in the academic and professional aspects of my life outside of the classroom.
- I am committed to scholastic honesty and integrity.
- I respect our College facility by maintaining a safe, clean, and professional learning environment.
- I take responsibility for my actions.
- I protect the spirit of the Professional Standards and Expectations by encouraging others to uphold its tenets and intervening with those who violate its principles.