- Current Students
- Prospective Students
- Campus Visits
- Choosing Your Major
- Exchange Students
- Financial Aid
- Learning Communities
- Parents & Families
- Multicultural Students
- Transfer Plans
- Bus 101 & 102
- Undergraduate Office
- Apply Now!
How to Apply
How to apply for the entrepreneurial studies minor:
- Complete the “Request for Minor” form.
- Indicate the courses you plan to take to fulfill the minor requirements.
- This will include the two required courses—Mgmt 310 and either Mgmt 313 or Mgmt 410; how you intend to complete your 3 cr of experiential learning; and 6 credits of electives from the approved course matrix.
- Please note that 9 credits out of the 15 credits required for a minor must not be used to meet any other department, college or university requirement except the credit requirement for graduation.
- Obtain required signatures:
- Department offering the minor (2200 Gerdin Business Bldg.)
- Student’s academic advisor
- College of the minor—because this is a university-wide minor, your home college is the college of the minor.
- College of major/curriculum—your home college
- Turn in the completed form to the undergraduate advising office in your home college.
For assistance during this process, consult either with your undergraduate adviser or the entrepreneurship faculty/adviser in your college for the minor.