- Current Students
- Apply to the Professional Program
- Differential Tuition
- Forms & Policies
- Honors Program
- Majors & Minors
- Multicultural Students
- Professional Standards & Expectations
- Registration Checklist
- Student Organizations
- Study Abroad
- Transfer Plans
- Undergraduate Office
- Prospective Students
Excellence in educational planning is the hallmark of the College of Business Honors Program.
Our faculty and staff provide talented, motivated students with the support and encouragement they need to achieve the best business education possible. For us, that means:
- Assisting students in developing Honors programs of study that facilitate their life goals
- Challenging students to take healthy risks that promote personal and professional growth
- Inspiring students to become future leaders in the global marketplace and in their own communities.
We expect our Honors students to be inquisitive, eager to learn, and excited by new discoveries not only in their disciplines, but also in themselves!
Applying For Membership into the Honors Program
All students enrolled at Iowa State University, who have an Iowa State University GPA of 3.50 or above, and have more than 48 credit hours remaining until graduation, are eligible to apply to the University Honors Program. Once accepted to the University Honors Program, students will automatically be a part of the College of Business Honors Program.
Eligible students are encouraged to enter the University Honors Program as early as possible to gain maximum benefits from the program.
Forms and More Information