Study Abroad Locations – College of Business
Business is Global
The best way to learn is through experience. That’s why we encourage you to explore. The College of Business offers many opportunities that will increase your understanding of the global economy and marketplace.
Whether you choose to spend a semester abroad or travel with your classmates and professor during a semester break, the benefits of an international experience will last a lifetime. So get your passport ready because you’re going to put “Enjoy your Adventure” to the ultimate test.
The College of Business has agreements with several excellent institutions which offer business courses. Several other popular study abroad programs offer business courses. These programs, part of Regents Semester Abroad, are offered through the Iowa State University Study Abroad Center.
Study Abroad Scholarships
- MGMT 367 International Entrepreneurship, Italy
- MKT 492 Global Marketing in Developed & Emerging Markets, Germany, Austria, & Czech Republic – this program is full for spring 2015
- BusAd 491D Entrepreneurship in an Advancing Economy, Chile
- SCM 491x Live Case & Study Tour China – this program is full for spring 2015
- Management 370 in Valencia Information Session: Monday, November 10th, 5:00 PM in 3164 Gerdin
- Marketing 340 in Hong Kong
- Marketing 340 in Rome
Featured Summer Programs
Search ISUAbroad for more programs and opportunities.
- Business and Entrepreneurship in Europe & Italy
- ACT Summer Business Option – Greece
- University of Cork – Ireland
- ISU on the Mediterranean – Spain
- CIMBA - Italy
These programs are one semester in length, unless otherwise indicated, with various beginning and ending dates. Search ISUAbroad for more programs and opportunities.
Australia & New Zealand
University of Newcastle – Australia
Otago University - New Zealand
ESSEC Business School – Paris (semester or full year)
American College of Thessaloniki – Thessaloniki
Fudan University – Shanghai
Hong Kong Baptist University – Hong Kong
Semester in Caceres – Caceres
CIMBA - Paderno del Grappa
John Cabot University – Rome
Aston Business School, Full Year – Birmingham, England
The University of Exeter – Exeter, England
University of Swansea – Swansea, Wales