Application Deadline: February 3, 2014
The College of Business offers a wide variety of scholarships to its students. Visit the links below to learn more about these scholarships and submit your application. Completing an application ensures that you will be considered for all College of Business scholarships for which you are eligible.
Incoming Freshmen & Transfer Students
- Incoming Freshman & Transfer Student Scholarship Application – only apply during the year that you are applying for. If you are are entering during fall 2014, apply after November 15, 2013.
- Undergraduate/Graduate Scholarship Application(only available November 15, 2013 through February 3, 2014)This will qualify you for scholarships that are awarded for the school year starting Fall 2014 through Summer 2015. This does not include study abroad scholarships.
- CoB Undergraduate Study Abroad Scholarship
- The application period for 2014 summer programs is March 15th
- The application period for 2014 fall/year-long programs is April 15th
- The application period for 2015 spring programs is October 15th
- For more information, contact Lee Van Brocklin in the Undergraduate Programs Office located in 1200 Gerdin.
- Other Study Abroad Scholarships
The College of Business also receives notice of many grants and scholarships that are offered outside the college, through nonprofit organizations, professional societies, and other groups. For additional business scholarships (outside of the college), check out other links listed below or the bulletin board on 2nd floor Gerdin by the department offices. Also, check out the Financial Aid office web site.
For more information
If you have questions, contact Tara Fisher, 2200 Gerdin Business Building, firstname.lastname@example.org, 515-294-6842.