The Iowa State full-time MBA is an intensive two-year program comprised of ten core courses (30 credits) and six electives (18 credits). The MBA provides a broad perspective in management education with opportunities for you to tailor the program to meet your academic and career goals. The core curriculum is delivered through a prescribed sequence of required core courses building a solid foundation for advanced study in business. Specializations are offered in accounting, finance, technology and innovation management, marketing, and supply chain management.
Key features of the Iowa State full-time MBA:
- You will earn your MBA through a team-based, cohort approach to learning.
- You will receive comprehensive, personalized academic and career support services.
- You will learn in a dynamic classroom environment with classmates from around the world with diverse academic backgrounds and work experiences.
- You will be taught by nationally-recognized faculty engaged in leading edge research and committed to teaching excellence in the MBA program.
- You will have the opportunity to further develop your soft skills both inside and outside the MBA classroom.
- You will have the option to undertake an international study experience.
To learn more, call 515-294-8118 or e-mail Diana Sloan, Director of Graduate Marketing and Alumni Relations, at email@example.com.
Iowa State offers a part-time MBA program in Des Moines for employed professionals. Professional MBA classes meet in the Capital Square Building located on the corner of 5th and Locust in downtown Des Moines.
The Iowa State Professional MBA is an intense, fast-paced program. It is designed for students who want to push hard through their MBA studies, finish quickly, and move forward with their careers. Over 80% of Professional MBA students not only finish the program, but do so in 2 1/2 years or less.
Key features of the Iowa State Professional MBA:
- You will earn an MBA with identical degree requirements to the full-time MBA.
- You will be taught by the same faculty teaching in the full-time program.
- You will progress through the ten core courses as a cohort maximizing your MBA experience.
- You will work with a diverse team of colleagues throughout the core curriculum.
- You will select elective courses offered through a variety of delivery methods.
- You will have an opportunity to participate in international study.
- You will have the option to complete your MBA in two years through the Fast-Track program.
To learn more about the Professional MBA program, we hold Information Events throughout the year. Individual appointments are also available in Ames and in Des Moines. To schedule an appointment, call 515-294-8118 or e-mail Ron Ackerman, Director of Student Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.