What We Offer
Across the College of Business, it is our goal to strengthen student communication skills and enhance your critical thinking skills by creating opportunities for you to practice communication skills throughout your academic careers. Representatives from our Communication Center are available to support your written, oral, and visual communication assignments in the business classroom.
To help you with these assignments, the Communication Center is prepared to help you through in-person appointments and the following online resources:
- Writing samples: see examples of a professional memo, business letter, and email
- Communication lessons: learn new skills in communication, from team communication to building PowerPoint slides
Need one-on-one assistance with a class assignment that requires communication skills? Whether it be writing a business memo or creating a PowerPoint presentation, our communication consultants are at your service. Contact us for any of the following:
- personalized coaching for individuals and teams to improve business skills
- consulting on grammar, document design, writing style, etc.
- storyboarding presentations to create consistent PowerPoint slides