Resources available for check out:
Books, guides & padfolios with a card for check out on the inside cover
Resources not available for check out:
Employer business card binders, directories, or books without a card for check out on the inside cover
Check out Policy:
- Resources can be checked out by current students only. Alumni are not allowed to check out resources from the library, although they are welcome to use these resources in our office.
- Resources are available for check out for 3 business days.
- No more than 3 resources may be checked out at one time.
- Resources may be checked out over breaks (Spring, Fall, and Winter). If so, the resource is due the day following the end of break (ex. Spring break is M-F, book is due the following Monday).
- Summer break follows the regular library check out policy – 3 business days.
- Students can extend their check out date by an additional 3 business days by calling or stopping into our office.
Check in/Overdue Policy:
- Resources are considered overdue after 3 business days have passed.
- Once a resource is overdue:
- Step 1: The student will receive an e-mail reminder from our office.
- Step 2: If the resource(s) is not returned, the student is contacted via phone.
- Step 3: If the resource(s) is not returned, the student is contacted by our office via e-mail and phone providing them with a due date. If the resource is not returned by the due date assigned, the replacement value of the book will be charged to the student’s university account.